As we age, our faces naturally lose some fat and smoothness; and our facial muscles start working closer to the skin’s surface. Due to this fat loosening process, the smile lines and crow’s feet become more visible on our faces. Stretches on the facial skin also add to the loss of facial volume. Apart from the natural reasons, other factors like sun exposure, lifestyle and heredity also affect our facial skin badly.
Every problem has a solution
Be it natural fat loosening or the environmental distress on our facial skin, you always have an option to fight back the negatives. Although Botox and dermal filler treatments involve injections, don’t confuse between the two. While fillers are used to add volume to the face, Botox treatment is used to stop muscle movement to get rid of wrinkles.
Useful Insight to Dermal Fillers
The treatment involves placing the fillers in strategic places to fix facial aging concerns. The treatment helps in lifting cheeks and jaws along with adding volume to thin lips and deep lines to enhance your face profile with a natural expression. With minimal invasive procedure, these dermal fillers can help you with following advantages:
- Plump thin lips and give an even appearance to the vertical lines around the edges of lips
- Soften facial wrinkles and creases
- Removes smile lines
- Enhance shallow contours on the face
- Fill out depressions under the eye area
- Make acne scars more even with the surrounding skin
- Augment cheeks to enhance their shape and restore youthfulness
With reduced natural levels of collagen in our body, our facial skin loses its smoothness that needs to be treated in time. When you feel your facial wrinkles are not going away, you should seek professional help of dermal fillers in Big Spring to get an early cure.
Different uses of dermal fillers:
- Marionette lines: Running from the corners of the mouth, down to the chin, these lines cause deep creases which lead to poor jaw line.
- Nasolabial lines: Starting from the nose to the mouth, these deep lines are usually the result of volume loss in the temple and cheeks.
- Cheek augmentation: Loss of volume in the cheeks can result in flatten mid face. Dermal fillers work wonderfully for cheek augmentation by instantly adding volume to the cheeks giving the person more youthful appearance.
Based on your specific need, you can reach expert dermal fillers in Big Spring for face enhancement treatment. Removal of fine lines and sunken cheeks after getting the treatment, you will get back your youthful glow and confidence too.
If you are interested in learning more about the dermal fillers, contact our office to schedule your consultation with Dr. Ahmed today.